Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana 2022: The state of West Bengal has introduced a scheme for farmers who don’t have financial support. In the project called Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana 2022, farmers need to register themselves to enjoy the system’s benefits. To provide insurance for crops, this scheme comes into play, which minimises the loss of agricultural production under any harsh conditions. To prevent any financial crisis, the state took great initiative under the Department of Agriculture’s supervision.
Table of Contents
Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana Details
|Yojana Name||Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana|
|Introduced by||Government of West Bengal|
|Objective||Insurance to Cover Crop Damages|
|Helpline||8336957181 / 8373094077 / 8336900632.|
Districts Included In Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana
- North 24 Parganas
- Dakshin Dinajpur
- Paschim Bardhaman
- Cooch Behar
Crops In Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana
- Aus Paddy
- cereals/ millets/ pulses
- Aman Paddy
Insurance Provided Under Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana
- Losses in Farming caused by bad weather conditions.
- Depletion caused by planting.
- Or any losses during the cultivation of crops.
- Post cutting Depletion.
What are the services provided by the Official website?
- Technical Support
- Insurance Calculator
- Farmer Aid
- Application Status
- Reports regarding loss of crops
Eligibility Criteria for Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana
- The applicants must be citizens of West Bengal.
- Must have an Aadhar Card.
- Should have a phone because the SMS related to the scheme will be sent to the registered number.
- Must have Address proof.
- Identify proof documents.
How to Register for Bangla Shasya Bima Scheme
- Go to the Bangla Shasya Bima Scheme official link.
- On the webpage, click on the option that reads “Register”.
- Then, enter your relevant information to fill out the application form.
- On the signup option, press OK.
- To login again, you can enter your password & username.
- Here, download the form in a pdf file and attach all required documents with the registration form.
- Lastly, submit your form, and you will immediately get a reference number, keep it carefully.
How to Check Application Status of Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana?
- Open the Bangla Shasya Bima official portal at banglashasyabima.net
- Then Click on the Application status on the homepage.
- Here, provide your application id and press OK on the search option.
- Now, you can finally see your application status.