Bihar Police Fireman Result 2022: The vacancy for the Fireman post is available, and the Central Selection Board of Constable of Bihar is recruiting fresh candidates to be a part of such posts. On March 27, 2022, the written exam was conducted at the state level.
Thousands of applications have been received by the Department for the post, and similarly, a massive number of candidates appeared to sit for the exam. The total number of slots is 2380 for Police firemen. The selection procedure has already been started.
Candidates are requested to give their best as the selection depends only on the marks obtained by the applicant. The examination board will prepare the merit list, and those names will be shortlisted who have cleared the written exam and are eligible for the next based on marks. The selection method also comprises personal interviews & physical tests.
Bihar Police Fireman Exam Details
The application date is between February 24 to March 25. The department already provided candidates with enough time to register themselves.
|Concerned Board||Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar (CSBC)|
|Post Name||Police Fireman|
|Job Type||State Government|
Selection Process of CSBC Fireman
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test/Physical Measurement Test
- Personal Interview
Basically, the selection of candidates depends upon the marks secured in each stage. After completing the selection process, the most deserving contender will be given a joining letter by the organisation.
Steps to Download the Merit List of Bihar Police Fireman
- Firstly, candidates have to open the Central Board of Selection, Bihar official portal @csbc.bih.nic.in.
- On the web page, click on the merit list.
- click on the section which reads “Fireman Post Exam Merit list”.
- Here, enter your all credentials.
- After submitting the details, your result in pdf format will be seen.
- Download it & take out a print copy for future reference.