The registration process is going on for the posts of Assistant Vice President & Agriculture Marketing Officer in the Bank of Baroda (BOB) across the country. Candidates will be selected from all over India. Aspirants can check the official site bankofbaroda.in. The organization aims to fill out the 100 openings, out of which 53 posts are under Assistant Vice President, and 47 vacancies are in the Agriculture Marketing Officer post.
Information Regarding BOB AMO & AVP Recruitment 2022
|Organisation Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name||Agriculture Marketing Officer & Assistant Vice President|
|Online Application Last Date||April 26, 2022|
Bank of Baroda AMO (Agriculture Marketing Officers) Post Cities
- Chandigarh – 4
- Ahmedabad – 2
- Patna – 4
- Rajkot – 2
- Chennai – 3
- Meerut – 3
- Mangaluru – 2
- Ernakulam – 2
- New Delhi – 1
- Kolkata – 3
Bank of Baroda AVP (Assistant Vice President) Post Cities
- New Delhi
BOB AMO & AVP Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Assistant Vice President||Aspirants must hold a graduate degree in Acquisition & Relationship Management Or in any discipline from any recognized institution and shall be done with a Diploma Or Postgraduate Degree in Management for 2 years minimum/CA.|
|Agriculture Marketing Officer||Candidates must have done his/her graduation for 4 years in any discipline like Agro-Forestry, Agriculture, Co-operation & Banking, Animal Husbandry, Agriculture, Business Management, Horticulture, Veterinary Science, Dairy Technology, Sericulture under Govt. Of India, Food Technology, Forestry, Agriculture Marketing & Cooperation, Pisciculture, Agricultural Engineering, Fishery Science, Agricultural Biotechnology or in food science.|
|Should have done two years of post-graduate or Diploma for full time in various disciplines such as PGDM in Agri-Business Management, Management, MBA in Rural Management, Forest Management, MBA in Agri-Business Management, Agribusiness and plantation management, Agricultural Export & Business Management, Food Processing, and Business Management, PGDM in Rural Management.|
Job Experience Required for AVP & AMO Post
1. Assistant Vice President:- Candidate must have a work experience of 5 years minimum along with three years in foreign/private/ Sales/ in public/ in cash management service or B2B/B2C corporate company.
2. Agriculture Marketing Officers – Candidates must gain at least three years of minimum experience in agriculture to generate leads/ marketing or in BFSI business industries.
For Agriculture Marketing Officers, the aspirants must age between 25-and 40 years to get eligible for the post, whereas, in the Assistant Vice President post, the candidates should be between 26-and 40 years.
Steps to Apply for the ABP and AMO Post in Bank Of Baroda 2022
1. Candidates have to first visit the official page i.e., www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
2. On the career page, search for the “career opportunities” Option where you can find the different posts for cash management on a contract basis.
3. Then, press click on the “apply now” Option.
4. Finally, fill out your personal details as asked.