E-Shram Card Online Apply 2022: The initiative which helps to store the information about each worker under the Government of India is called E-Shram, which is a platform to keep track of the same. This platform is beneficial for the unorganised or weaker sectors of workers. Currently, 12 crores+ workers have been enrolled themselves.
The Government will give eshram.gov.in and people who have registered here several benefits. The registration fee is Rs. 20/- if done under the CSC centre. Approximately 404 crores have been used to enrol the workers on this platform which Union Minister Rameshwar Teli launched. Moreover, Majdoors can register directly without any fee, but if they need any help, they can reach the CSC centre, which will charge Rs. 20/- for registration.
Details About e-Shram Portal 2022
|Name of the Scheme||e-Shram|
|Introduced by||Mr Rameshwar Teli|
|Insurance for Death caused by Accident||Rs. 2 Lakh|
|Maximum Age criteria||16-59 years|
|Objective||To benefit the Unorganised Sector of Workers|
|Net Budget to Implement the Yojana||Rs. 404 Crore|
|Help for Partial Handicap Workers||Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Date of the Scheme Initiated||26/08/2021|
Steps to Register in the e-Shram Portal
- To get registered in the e-Shram Portal, you need to visit the official portal @httpss://eshram.gov.in.
- ” Register e-shram” Click on this link when you see it.
- Here, a “self Registration” Tab will appear.
- Put your mobile number linked with the aadhar card, and an OTP will be sent to your mobile.
- The page to fill out all your personal & educational information will be done here for registration.
- Enter all your details and confirm them.
- Finally, take a printout of it for future reference.
What Are the Documents Needed in the e-Shram Portal for Registration?
- Details of Bank Accounts
- The age of the worker must be between 16-and 59 years.
- Aadhar card number
- Phone number must be linked with the Aadhaar card.
- Ration-card Or Electric bill
Use of e-Shram Portal for Registration
To collect information about the workers, the e-shram portal comes into play. In this way, the government keeps an eye on every worker to ensure that the benefit of the Yojana and schemes is available to all poor sectors of workers. The government is working on 38 crore employees to register on this platform.
E-Shram Toll-free Number
Toll-free number 14434 will be assigned to crores of working people; they only have to provide the bank. & Aadhaar number, which has been used at the time of registering for the e-Shram.