Guwahati Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) has initiated recruitment for Grade III and Grade IV posts. The examination will be in offline mode. There are 219 vacancies for the Grade III posts and 25 vacancies for the Grade IV posts (Stenographer, Account Assistant, Driver, Photographer, Plumber, Lab Technician, Dresser, ECG Technician, Anaesthetic Technician and Chemist). The exams will be held tentatively in November for aspirants. Further information will be released soon on the Guwahati Medical College website. The admit cards for the BSF Paramedical Staff exam will be made available before the exam.
Guwahati Medical College Grade 4 Admit card 2022
|Exam Conducting Body||Guwahati Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) Assam|
|Info About||GMCH Assam Grade 4 Admit Card 2021 Exam Dates|
|Posts name||Grade 3 Technical and Non-Technical Grade 4|
|Total Posts||244 Posts|
|Written Exam Dates||Not Update Yet|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Admit Card dates||Released Soon|
There are 244 vacancies available, divided into:
- Grade III- 219
- Grade IV- 25
The eligibility criteria for Grade III and IV are completing 8th and professional courses, like:
- Plumber: ITI certificate in plumbing
- Laboratory Technician: HSSLC or its equivalent diploma/certificate in laboratory technician
- Dresser: HSSLC (Science) with a diploma in physician assistant course / OT Technician course
- ECG Technician: Diploma in ECG Technician Course or diploma in cardiac care technology
- Anaesthetic Technician: Diploma in HSSCL with science with diploma in Anaesthesia technician.
- Chemist: B.Sc degree in Chemistry/B.Pharma from a recognized university
- Stenographer: Graduate in any discipline with stenography and 1-year computer diploma certificate
- Account Assistant: Graduate in any discipline with a 1-year computer diploma certificate
- Photographer: Graduate in any discipline with a stenographer and 1-year diploma certificate in photography from an ITI institute
- Driver: HSLC with valid medium motor vehicle license (Transport) issued by a component authority
The age criteria is a minimum of 18 years and a maximum to 38 years. Age relaxations are applicable based on government norms.
How to download Guwahati Medical College Grade 4 Admit Card 2022
The admit card can be downloaded through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Guwahati Medical College and Hospital (gmchassam.gov.in)
- Find the admit card link on the home page.
- Click/tap on the Admit Card link.
- Login with User ID and password.
- Check/Verify the entered details and submit.
- Download your admit card.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.
Important official Website Link