The registration process for HPSSC JOA IT Admit Card 2022 has been successfully completed, and students are now willingly waiting for the release of admit cards. Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has announced the release of the Hall ticket through online mode on the official portal of hpsssb.hp.gov.in. Candidates who have already applied for the Junior Office Assistant exam are expected to study well to get recruited for the post. The commission invited a total of 939 openings.
Table of Contents
Steps to Check Hall Ticket for HPSSC JOA IT Admit Card 2022
1. First of all, go to the main web portal of HPSSC @ hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
2. Then, in the web page, look for the application status section and click press on that.
3. You will see a new tab will be opened where you have to enter your registration id/password/ DOB to log in.
4. Then, on the search section, press click to get all exam-related information.
5. Here, you will find “download admit card’ with other options click on that option.
6. Finally, you can download your Hall ticket for further use.
Information Regarding Call Letter of HPSSC JOA IT
Your call letter will contain all sorts of information about your exam as well as your personal and departmental details. It includes information such as the candidate’s mother’s name, father’s name, candidate name, registration number, roll number, exam timing, reporting time, and exam venue. An applicant has to ensure all the details are correct.
If, in any case, there is any mistake in the details, the candidate can contact the authority directly. Students have to bring a copy of their to admit card to the examination Hall.
Exam Details Released for JAO IT
As per the official notice, the board has decided to issue the admit card of HPSSC JOA IT on 24th April 2022. The duration of the written test will be for two hours. That is, it will be conducted from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Aspirants are recommended to appear at their respective examination Hall 1 hour before to avoid any trouble and for document verification as well.