HSSC Recruitment 2021 HSSC Gram Sachiv Re-recruitment 2021 Haryana Patwari / Canal Patwari / Gram Sachiv Online Application for 1688 posts Apply Online Haryana Staff Selection Commission is inviting online application forms against Advt. 7/2019, 8/2019 and 9/2019. The candidates will be able to apply online for 1688 Patwari posts and 697 Gram Sachiv posts. The online application link will be re-opened from 8th March 2021 to 22nd March 2021 till 11:59 P.M, through its website at www.hssc.gov.in.
Classification of Vacancies
- Revenue Patwari – 588 Posts
- Canal Patwari – 1100 Posts
- Gram Sachiv – 697 Posts
Table of Contents
HSSC Patwari / Gram Sachiv Recruitment Details
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
|Name of Post
|Revenue Patwari / Canal Patwari / Gram Sachiv
|Patwari – 1688
Gram Sachiv – 697
|Application re-opening date
|08 March 2021
HSSC Patwari/Gram Sachiv Educational Qualifications
- Graduate or its equivalent examination to be passed by the candidate from a recognized University;
- Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu up to Matriculation is a must as one of the subject or in higher education.
Age Limit: Applicant’s minimum age for HSSC Revenue Patwari/ Canal Patwari / Gram Sachiv posts is 17 years while the maximum age of the applicant should be 42 years. The age relaxation to the reserved category candidates should be applicable as per the government rules.
HSSC Patwari Pay Scale: The selected candidates should be paid a pay scale of 5200-20200+ 2400₹ G.P
HSSC Patwari Fee Details
|Category of Post
|SC/ BC candidates of Haryana State Only
|Female Non- Resident
|Female of Haryana
|Cat No. 1
|Ex-Servicemen Of Haryana
HSSC Revenue Patwari / Canal Patwari / Gram Sachiv Application Dates
- Online Application Commencement Start From – 08/03/2021
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 22/03/2021
How to apply online for HSSC Patwari / Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of HSSC at www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on the GSSC Patwari / Gram Sachiv Recruitment.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee for the respective post.
- Then, submit the online application form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
|HSSC Patwari / Gram Sachiv Application Re-opening Notice