IB ACIO 2022 Grade-2 Technical Registration: To fill the vacancy for the Technical or Assistant central intelligence officer Grade -2 post, the Ministry of Home Affairs is recruiting new candidates. Eligible aspirants must apply online. Besides, the openings are 56 in the department of Information Technology and Computer Science & in Electronics & Communication Department the vacancy is about 96.
Details Regarding IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
|Recruiting Organisation||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Date of Notification||16/04/2022|
|Link to Apply||mharecruitment. in|
|Date of Interview||Not yet Announced|
|Post Name||Technical or Assistant central intelligence officer Grade -2|
|Last Date of Application||07/05/2022|
|Commenced Date of Application||16/04/2022|
Selection Process of IB ACIO Grade-II Technical Officer
The eligibility of a Candidate is going to be in terms of their age relaxation, caste, educational requirements, category etc., will be considered. To fill up the application form, aspirants must keep the mentioned details ready. i.e. Mobile Number, Email Id, signature and passport size photo of 50-100 kb(jpg/jpeg).
Steps to Register for IB ACIO 2022 Grade-2 Technical Posts Online
- Candidates have to visit the Main site of the Ministry of Home Affairs @www.mharecruitment.in/ ww.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in.
- Here you have to enter all the necessary details such as Contact no., Address, personal information etc.
- To fill up details regarding educational requirements, declaration, the score of Gate and others, candidates need to log out and log in again.
- Then, put your signature and upload your passport size photo. The photo Format should be in jpg/jpeg, and the size must range from 50-100kb, same for signature as well.
- Here, candidates have to pay a minimum amount of Rs. 100/- for the application form only via SBI. Moreover, aspirants can pay their payment through Net Banking, Debit Card, UPI, Credit Card or via Challan if paying offline.
- Submitting multiple application forms will lead to rejection. Therefore candidates are requested to fill up only one setup to minimise the risk of rejection.
- Finally, take out a print copy of your payment receipt and application form for further use.
|Nil||For SC/ST, Female & ExSM candidates|
|Rs. 100/-||For General, EWS & OBC candidates|
Important Notice – If a candidate is an Ex-serviceman who already worked as a regular employee under Central Government in the C group position and has received all necessary benefits based on the reservation are required to give their examination amount of Rs. 100/-.