The examination date of the IES ISS Notification 2022 will be released tomorrow by UPSC. The IES ISS Notification 2022 will be published by The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Wednesday, April 6.
The participants can see the notification on the official website of UPSC. They can find more details regarding the examination on the UPSC at upsc.gov.in website.
According to the released UPSC calendar, online registration for the IAS and IPS examinations will be available till April 26. They are expecting applications from interested and eligible candidates from across the nation.
UPSC is inviting applications for the Combined Medical Services Exam 2022, inclusive of the other seats. A total of 687 vacancies have to be filled.
Despite all the toil, the candidates eagerly wait to crack the complex examination.
Table of Contents
UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2022
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 70 posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 300 posts
- Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service: 314 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 3 posts
UPSC IES ISS Other vacancies
UPSC will have approximately 29 vacancies for Indian Statistical Service (ISS), while 24 for the Indian Economic Service (IES) post as per the IES ISS Notification 2022.
The candidates should apply before April 26 and need to submit the forms in two parts: Part 1 and Part 2.
According to the official website, “applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the Centres except Ahmedabad (only IES/ISS), Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata, and Nagpur (only CMS). Allotment of Centres will be on the ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis, and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.”
Eligibility criteria as per IES ISS Notification 2022
- For IES: Post-Graduate Degree in Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Econometrics
- For ISS: Either a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematical Statistics, or Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematical Statistics, or Applied Statistics
UPSC IES ISS Age limit
Candidates must be 21 years or more and have not exceeded the age of 30 years as of August 1, 2022. As per the government prescribed norms, there will be age relaxation for reserved candidates.
How to apply for UPSC IES ISS?
- Visit the official site: upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘Online Application for Various UPSC Exams’.
- Complete part 1 of the submission
- Upload the proper documents and make the fee payment
- After a successful part 1 application form, the candidate will receive a Registration ID
- Login to submit part 2 form
- Complete the submission of part 2
- Download and print it out for your future references
|UPSC IES ISS Application Fee 2022|
|General / OBC||₹100/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Nill|
UPSC IES ISS Important dates
- IES ISS 2022 exam notification released date: April 6, 2022
- Last date for online submission: April 26, 2022
- Admit card: June 13 (provisional)
- Exam Date: June 24, 2022