IGNOU Assignment Status : In IGNOU, students can enrol in various programmes, whether they want to pursue post-graduation or graduation for any course they prefer. Students need to submit the assignment through the official portal online. Further, you can check your assignment status by providing your program code & enrollment number.
IGNOU Assignment Status Details
|Last Date of Assignment Submission for UG||31/08/2021 to 30/11/2021|
|Last Date of Assignment Submission for PG||31/08/2021 to 15/01/2022|
|Session||July & January|
|Date of Results||March 2022|
|Date of Term-end exam||20/01/2022 – 23/02/2022|
|Assignment Status Update on||20 to 25 days from the date of assignment submission|
How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status
- Visit the Main site of IGNOU.
- On the homepage, click on the link of IGNOU Assignment status.
- Here, enter your program code & enrollment number to log in.
- Lastly, to see your assignment status click on submit.
What Should you do if you can’t get your IGNOU Assignment status?
Mainly, you can go to the regional office of the university and ask your query about the assignment status. However, the board updates its official website about 20 to 25 days after the submission of an assignment is made; it takes a while to know about the assignment status online.
Information Printed on the Assignment of IGNOU
- Status of Assignment
- Name of the Programme
- Enrolment Number
- Assignment Submission Date
- Program Code
- Assignment Session
Steps to Know the Status of IGNOU Assignment
- Firstly, open the IGNOU official portal @www.ignou.ac.in.
- On the tab of the “student support” Section, press click.
- Here, on “student zone”, Press “OK”.
- Then select the course you want to pursue.
- You will get your assigned assignment in a pdf file.
- Finally, download it.
Assignment of IGNOU: How can you submit it?
Each student will get an official slip from their provisional office of college/university after submitting the assignment; the title is proof that you have successfully submitted your IGNOU assignment. Students are advised to complete their assignment submission before the final date.
Things to Keep in Mind
- To check any updates regarding assignments, go to the official portal.
- Make sure you submit your assignment before the date expires.
- The minimum mark to qualify for the assignment is 50%.
- Carefully keep the slip and a xerox copy of your assignment as proof.