Indian Institute of Technology-Jodhpur (IIT-Jodhpur) has initiated recruitment for Junior Assistant. The examinations will be in offline mode. There are 50 vacancies for the Junior Assistant posts. The exams will be held tentatively in November for aspirants. Further information is available on the Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur website. The admit cards for the Junior Assistant exam will be made available before the exam.
There are 50 vacancies available, divided into:
- Senior Library Information Assistant (Library): 1 Post
- Junior Assistant (Administration): 15 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Mechanical Engineering): 5 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Electrical Engineering): 5 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Biosciences & Bioengineering): 3 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 2 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemical Engineering): 2 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Computer Science & Engineering): 1 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Civil Engineering): 2 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Mathematics): 1 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Physics): 2 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Metallurgical & Material Engineering): 3 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Computer Centre): 6 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (CASE): 2 Posts
Table of Contents
IIT Jodhpur JA JTA Non-Teaching Admit Card 2021
|Recruiting Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur|
|Name of Vacancies||Junior Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant and Senior Library Information Assistant|
|No of Posts||50 Posts|
|Post Category||Exam Date and Admit Card|
|Exam Date||November 2021 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Link||Available Soon|
|Exam Date/ Admit Card Notice||Available Soon|
IIT Jodhpur Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
The education qualifications required for the post of Senior Library Information Assistant is a Post Graduate degree in Library and Information Sciences and at least two years of experience in computerization in a library of repute. The qualifications required for the post of Junior Assistant is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline and at least two years of relevant experience in office administration.
The age criteria is a maximum of 32 years for the post of Senior Library Information Assistant and 27 years for the post of Junior Assistant and Junior Technical Assistant.
The exam will be made of objective questions and will be for three hours.
How to Download IIT Jodhpur Junior Assistant JTA Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology (httpss://iitj.ac.in)
- Find the admit card link on the home page.
- Click/tap on the Admit Card link.
- Login with User ID and password.
- Check/Verify the entered details and submit.
- Download your admit card.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.