Kalia Yojana Application Form 2022: According to the reports, nearly 55,29,680 people are eligible to benefit from the Kalia scheme in Odisha. The Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik initiated the project known as Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) to support the financial and cultivation of marginal & small farmers and provide life insurance. If an applicant wants to register for the Yojana, check out the eligibility requirements given in this post.
About Kalia Yojana 2022
|Yojana Name||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA)|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister Mr Naveen Patnaik|
|Objective||To support small and marginal category farmers financially|
|Beneficiaries||People of Odisha who are under BPL (farmers mainly)|
|Mode to Check the Shortlisted List||Online|
|Application commenced Date||Nil|
|Final Date to Apply||Nil|
|Scheme Launched in||31 December|
|Yojana Under||State Government|
How to Register for Kalia Yojana Through Online 2022?
- Go to the Kalia Yojana official portal @httpss://kalia.odisha.gov.in.
- On the section which reads “apply online”, click on that.
- Here, give your adhaar number.
- Then click on the show key to see the application form.
- Now, fill out all your relevant information and upload your educational certificates as asked.
- Finally, submit your form.
Documents Needed for Kalia Yojana Registration
- Mobile Number
- Bank Details
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Address
- Address Proof Documents
Kalia Yojana Guidelines
- The beneficiary should be a citizen of Odisha.
- The applicant should fall under the BPL level.
- Must be a small/ marginal category
- The beneficiary should have a bank account.
- Any applicant coming under tax payment is not eligible for the Yojana.
Benefits For Beneficiary
- The farmers will get a total of Rs.10000 per family. i.e. Rs 5,000 for Kharif & Rabi season to support their financial condition and to yield good agricultural products, and to assist for five cropping seasons for three years, 2018-2022.
- The small & marginal category farmers who don’t own land will be given Rs.12 500 per year.
- The beneficiaries will receive their money from their bank accounts directly.
- After paying Rs. The beneficiaries will get a life insurance policy of 2 lakh.
Key Features of Kalia Yojana
- To empower the farmers of small and marginal categories, the Odisha Government took the initiative to assist.
- Total of Rs 10,180 crore has been spent on this initiative; the scheme’s objective is to benefit the beneficiaries of the state.
- This scheme also includes life coverage insurance, mainly the Yojana was introduced on 5 January to help landless, sharecroppers, agricultural labourers, etc.
Kalia Yojana Helpline Number
Suppose any beneficiaries want to know more about the scheme or have doubts, they can give a missed call to 08061174222 at this number, and all the details regarding the Yojana will be provided to beneficiaries’ phones via voice calls or SMS. Call this number if you have any queries or complaints about the Yojana at 1800-345-6770.