Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag has conducted examinations for the Group C and Group D vacant posts. The candidates who took part in the examination are looking for their results. There are 2725 vacant posts in Group C and 3466 vacant posts for which examinations were conducted.
As we already know, the examination took place in the month of October 2021. The results for Group C have been announced on November 24. Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag has not made an announcement regarding the Group D exam result till now. We will publish a direct link to the exam result when it is available. You can keep visiting this page for all updates on result announcements and to check the result date for Group D.
Coming to the process of releasing results, Maha Arogya Vibhag will follow other exam boards in releasing results. Before releasing the Group C and D results, the board follows the procedure of Answer Key and objections. Please read below to understand the whole procedure of the result preparation below.
Table of Contents
Maha Arogya Result 2021 Group C, Group D Merit List
|Department||Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag|
|Department Name||Maharashtra Public Health Department (NHM)|
|Posts Type||Group C & Group D|
|Written Exam Held in||October 2021|
|Maha Arogya Result for Group D, Group C||
- The model answer key would be released upon completion of the written exam. A preliminary answer key carries answers to the questions asked in the exam.
- Thus, candidates can match their answer sheets with the answer key released by the board to determine their own scores on their own.
- The board would then ask the candidates to submit any objections to the answer key with respect to any incorrect answers if any can be found.
- The board then revises the answer key with suggestions from candidates and releases the revised answer key.
- The answer sheets are evaluated according to the revised answer key and then the board prepares candidates’ individual scores and releases them online.
Maha Arogya Cut Off Marks for Group D, Group C Exam 2021
The results have been released via a merit list containing the names of the candidates who have scored above a cut-off which will also be released on this website. These selected candidates will be called for the next stage of the selection process. All the candidates are directed to check the Arogya Vibhag website regularly for the result and merit list.
The Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag will release cut off marks based on the numerical details they have gathered throughout the selection process. These details are, for example, the number of candidates who had applied compared to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates who appeared to take the written exam, how difficult the question paper was, the maximum and the minimum marks secured by candidates in the written test.
How to Check Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Group C and Group D Result 2021 OUT NOW Check Online Your Result:
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag will release the Forest Guard recruitment written examination results and merit list etc. on its official website. The official website of the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag is www.arogyabharti2021.in.
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click/tap on Notifications or Latest News
- Find the link to Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Result 2021 and click/tap on it.
- Download the merit list as a PDF.
- Search for your roll number.
- Check the result.