Maharashtra state has launched a scheme for the students who are financially weak to study further. The Government brought this yojana, especially for SC & Neo Buddhist candidates. Students in their 10th & 12th diploma are more preferable for the yojana. Students will also get accommodation along with the aid. Each year approximately Rs. 51,000 is provided financial support by Maharashtra Government.
Table of Contents
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Details
|Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana
|Maharashtra Social Welfare Department
|Students of Maharashtra
Babasaheb Ambedkar Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana: Advantages
- To provide opportunities & encouragement for the Neo Buddhist & SC students.
- Candidates below the 11th standard can’t apply for this.
- In this scheme, both non-professional and professional courses are available.
- Rs. 51000 in total is given financial support to study.
|Facility for Medical & Engineering candidates
Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Students from financially weaker households are eligible for this scheme.
- Candidates must be permanent citizens of Maharashtra.
- The applicant’s family’s yearly income must not exceed 2.5 lakh.
- Students from SC & Neo Buddhist category are preferable.
- Candidates must secure 60% or more to take advantage of the scheme.
- Handicapped students must obtain a 40% score in their previous course.
- Candidates interested in studying further after the 10th & 12th must apply for this scheme within two years.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Registration Documents Required
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Identity card
- Phone number
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Maharashtra
- Bank Details
- Family income certificate
How to Apply for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana?
- Firstly, candidates have to go to the official portal of Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana.
- On the web page, you will find a link to Yojana pdf; click on it.
- Here, you will get the application form of Yojana; download it.
- Fill out your form with relevant information and attach the printout of original documents along with the form.
- Then, submit the form online.
- Lastly, you will get an application number which will come in handy later on. Keep it carefully.