The advertisement for the recruitment of the non-teaching staff post has been posted by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti online on their official web portal. As per the official notification, the schedule for conducting the examination for the non-teaching staff post will be from 09 March 2022 to 11 March 2022.
The end date for all the application processes has already been closed.
The admit card for the same will be released on the official web portal of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Candidates can download their respective admit cards from the web portal by entering their Login id and password.
The venue for the examination will be decided based on the candidate’s preferences and the availability of the seats in the venue. However, the examination venue for the Assistant Commissioner will be NCR or Delhi.
NVS Non-Teaching Post Admit Card 2022
|Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Vacancies||Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner (Admn), Assistant Section Officer, Audit Assistant, Junior Translation Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Stenographers, Computer Operator, Junior Secretariat Assistant & Multi Tasking Staff, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Electrician cum Plumber, Lab Attendant & Mess Helper|
|Cadre||HQ/RO and JNV|
|Exam Dates||09 March 2022 to 11 March 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
Also, under section 2 of the RPwD Act, 2016, the Scribe facility will be allotted to any person with 40% or more benchmark disabilities. The particular will have to bring their facilities in assisting themselves during the examination.
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has posted a total of 1925 vacancies for various posts such as Assistant Section Officer, Audit Assistant, Junior Translation Officer, Junior Civil Engineer, Stenographers, Computer Operator, Junior Secretariat Assistant & Multi -Tasking Staff, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Electrician cum Plumber, Lab Attendant and Mess Helper.
The date scheduled for conducting the examinations will be from 09th March to 11th March 2022.
The admit cards for all the posts will be available on the official web portal and the link for the same is httpss://navodaya.gov.in
NVS Non-Teaching Post Exam: Paper Pattern and Details 2022
- For the Assistant Commissioner post, the total marks will be 150 for 3 hours.
- For the Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, Electrician cum Plumber, Lab Attendant, Mess Helper, the total marks will be 120 for 2 hours 30 mins.
- For the Assistant Section Officer, Audit Assistant, Computer Operator, Junior Secretariat Assistant, the total marks will be 130 for 2 hours 30 mins.
- For the Junior Translation Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Stenographer, Multi -Tasking Staff, the total marks will be 100 for 2 hours.
How to download the Non-Teaching Admit Card 2022
- From any web browser, search for the website navodaya.gov.in.
- Select the link for the Recruitment option.
- Now click on the link for the Admit card.
- For logging in, type the user id and password.
- After logging in. click on download.
- Take a printout of the downloaded admit card.
Admit Card Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|NVS Admit Card 2022||Download Here|
NVS Recruitment Examination 2022: Instructions
- The examination paper will be in both Hindi and English language.
- For every wrong answer to a question, there will be a negative marking of ¼.
- The details filled by the candidate during the application process will not be modified under any case, if the details mismatch with the candidate’s credentials, he/she will be rejected.
- The final candidates merit list will be released on the official web portal only.
- If in case any candidate has to register a complaint or issue, he/she should intimate it through the web portal only.
- The selected candidate will be posted to any part of the nation.
- If any candidate has any issues regarding the recruitment, then he/she will be subject to the court jurisdiction in Delhi only.