The applications for the NHM, Chandrapur for numerous other posts have been invited through the online mode. The applications were accepted for various posts like Super specialist, Psychologist, Dentist etc. the candidates for these posts will be hired based on the central government guidelines. The recruitment board will interview all the appearing candidates for the vacancies. Further, the board will announce the qualified candidates for the specified vacancies. The recruitment board has posted all the necessary details and information such as the Eligibility criteria for the posts, educational qualifications, work experiences, age limit of the appearing candidate etc, on their official web portal.
NHM, Chandrapur Recruitment Overview
The NHM, Chandrapur has posted a total of 116 vacancies for the Super specialist, Psychologist, Dentist and other vacancies. Candidates can apply for their desired vacancies from the official web portal, also candidates should pay the application fees for the various posts while applying from the official web portal of the NHM, Chandrapur itself.
The weblink for the official website of the NHM, Chandrapur is httpss://nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in/
The job locations for all the posts will be in the Chandrapur district of Maharashtra state.
NHM, Chandrapur Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are set up by the recruitment officials of the NHM, Chandrapur which are mentioned and the details about the same are specified on the web portal of the NHM. Candidates who are interested in applying for various posts are advised to thoroughly go through all the details and information about the eligibility criteria mentioned on the NHM web portal.
For the educational qualification, the applicant must have a 12th educational qualification, Degree or Post Graduate in the relevant disciplines. The age limit of the candidates applying for the vacancies in the NHM should be between 18 to 45 years. All the vacancies posted by the NHM Chandrapur come under the Government job category. Furthermore, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the notifications and announcements which are being posted by the NHM recruitment online on their official web portal.
NHM, Chandrapur Selection Procedure 2022
The recruitment process by the NHM Chandrapur for various vacancies includes a written examination, an Interview followed by Document verifications which will be conducted for the qualified candidates in the written examination.
How to Apply Online for the NHM, Chandrapur vacancy 2022
- From any web browser, search for the official web portal of the NHM, Chandrapur.
- Search and click on the link for the Latest News section on the homepage of the web portal.
- Now click on the link for the desired job vacancy notification.
- The job vacancy notification can be downloaded by clicking on the relevant link for the download.
- Read all the instructions and the notification carefully.
- Fill in all the required details as per the application form.
- Verify and submit.
- Upload all the required documents such as the photograph, educational qualification documents, etc.
- Pay the relevant application fee online on the web portal itself.
- After successfully paying the application fee, the receipt will be issued.
- Furthermore, the application form can also be downloaded for further reference.