The Online Web Portal Punjab Annaj Kharid was first launched by the Punjab State Government for the sole purpose of Paddy Acquisition and delivering rice from the rice mills throughout the state through the Digital Mode. This online web portal has benefited many citizens in Punjab. One can say that the major benefit of the Punjab Annaj Kharid online portal is the untroubled distribution of the food items and the grain obtainment process services offered by this online web portal such as the allotment of mills, distribution of consuming items etc.
The department in which this online Annaj Kharid portal is registered is in the Department of Food and Services and Consumer Affairs of the Punjab State Government. Online users can register in the Punjab Anaaj Kharid Web Portal by registering themselves in the portal.
|Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Portal||Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal (anaajkharid)|
|in Language||पंजाब अनाज खरीद पोर्टल|
|Launched by||Government of Punjab|
|Name of Department||Deptt. of Food ,Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Govt of Punjab|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Punjab State|
|Major Benefit||Kisan Registration | Grain obtainment processes|
|Portal Objective||Hassle-Free distribution of food items.|
|Portal under||State Government|
|Name of State||Punjab State|
|Post Category||Portal/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Now|
|Aarthiya Registration (For AnnajKharid)||Registration | Login|
|Miller Registration (For AnnajKharid)||Registration | Login
|Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal 2022||Official Website|
Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal Online Registration Process Check Below
The Official Web portal link for the Punjab Annaj Kharid is httpss://anaajkharid.in/. The online applying process has started in August 2020.
Online Users who are willing to register in the Punjab Annaj Kharid Web Portal can follow the below-mentioned steps to get registered.
- Search the link for the Punjab Annaj Kharid portal online or simply type the same in the web browser.
- Visit the web portal homepage
- Search for the link Aarthiya registration link and open it.
- Now the user will be able to view the registration form.
- Carefully read the provided instructions and type your mobile number in the relevant field.
- Verify the provided mobile number by the OTP.
- After verifying, click the continue button.
- The online registration application form will now be visible on the user desktop screen.
- Thoroughly read all the details provided and proceed.
- After reading the instructions, fill in all the relevant details asked as per the registration form.
- Upload documents copy.
- Click the submit button.
- Complete the registration process to get registered online in the portal.
How Apply Online Punjab Anaaj Kharid Miller Registration Form 2022
If any user wants to register for the Punjab Annaj Kharid Miller registration, they can simply follow the first step mentioned above and in the homepage search for the Miller registration link. Now follow these steps to register.
- After finding out the Miller registration link, click on the link.
- Mill registration form will be displayed.
- Carefully read all the necessary details provided in the registration form and proceed.
- Now fill in all the details as per the registration form.
- Now select the option Apply for new provisional permission.
- Fill in all the required details and submit the application form online.
- Now the user will get their provisional permission for the mill.
- It is also mandatory to verify the mobile number provided in the registration form for the Miller registration.
Required Document for Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal
Mandatory documents are to be uploaded online while registration.
- The user should have a resident application that will act as proof of the user residence in the Punjab state.
- Photograph Identity Card issued by the Government Establishment.
- User passport size photograph.
- License photocopy of the Income certificate.
- Cancelled cheque document.
Users who apply for the online registration for the mill should be permanent residents of the Punjab state. The key features of this online web portal include a beneficiary scheme to be able to deliver 95% of the rice which is produced all over the Punjab state as of January 31st. And also, utmost of 80% of rice delivered by the end of March 31st. the other scheme would include the encouragement of delivery of free paddy which in turn will be based on the mills and rice produced by that particular mill in the previous year. Also, the mill factory which produces the rice according to the specified objective, in turn, will get 10% of additional free paddy next month.