The recruitment examination for the Constable GD was conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. The commission board held the examination computer-based descriptively. The board has conducted the examination from 16th November to 15th December 2021. The commission board will release the results for the Constable GD descriptive examination sooner. The board has announced the schedule for the written examination for the Constable post was back in July. A total of 25271 vacancies were posted by the commission board for the recruitment of the Constable GD post. Since the vacancies were higher in number, a huge number of candidates have taken part in the written examination.
As per the online updates from other sources, the commission will be releasing the results for the Constable GD post on 15th April 2022. Once the commission releases the results for the written examination, it will soon conduct the Physical Test and the schedule for the same will be released on their official web portal.
The web address for the official web portal of the Staff Selection Commission board is ssc.nic.in
SSC GD Constable GD Online Exam Result Date 2022
|Exam Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||SSC Constable GD|
|Notification Released||July 2021|
|Exam Date||November – December 2021|
|SSC GD Result Release Date||Announced in March End|
SSC GD Recruitment process 2022
The commission has held the phase 1 written examination. And in phase 2 the commission will publish the merit list of the candidates who have qualified in the written examination. The merit list will be published by the commission board online on their official web portal. Only candidates who have qualified in the written examination will be enrolled for the physical test and will be called upon for the same.
SSC GD Cut Off Marks
The candidate should score above the cut off marks to get qualified in the written examination and later on be called upon for the physical test. The commission board has decided on various cut off marks for different sections of the society.
- For candidates from the General category, the cut-off mark for male candidates is 76 and for the female candidate is 72.
- For candidates from the OBC category, the cut-off mark for male candidates is 70 and for the female candidate is 67.
- For candidates from the SC category, the cut-off mark for male candidates is 65 and for the female candidate is 61.
- For candidates from the ST category, the cut-off mark for male candidates is 58 and for the female candidate is 55.
- For candidates from the ex-serviceman, the cut-off mark for male candidates is 60 and for the female candidate is 52.
How to Check SSC GD Constable Result 2022
- Search for the official website of the Staff Selection Commission from any web browser.
- Search and click on the link for the SSC GD Constable Result which will be available in the latest news section.
- Fill in all the required details and credentials as per the form.
- Verify the details, user name and password.
- The result will be visible.
- The result will be available for download, click on the relevant link for downloading the result hard copy.
- SSC Website – ssc.nic.in
- SSC GD Constable Result 2022 – Link to be updated here
- CAPFs Website – Click Here
SSC GD Constable Result – Frequently Asked Questions
- Result Announcement Date for GD Constable post.
As per the recent updates, the commission will be releasing the results for the GD constable post on 15th April 2022.
- 1. What is the date for SSC GD PET?
The staff commission board will yet have to release the date schedule for the SSC GD PET.