Rajasthan SSO ID Registration : A Government platform helps Rajasthan citizens perform their respective government duties online through this SSO site, which reads as “Single-Sign-On “. People need not go anywhere to look for work if they have registered in SSO, which is enough. Within one click, you can do 100 jobs through e-mitra while sitting in the corner of the house, which ultimately minimises cost & time. However, only the people of Rajasthan can enrol themselves for this opportunity.
What do you Mean by the SSO ID of Rajasthan?
The Government of Rajasthan has introduced an excellent initiative for the people of the states to take all the necessary advantage of all provided services accessible at the official portal of SSO ID. If a person is doing a business/government job/working in a private sector doesn’t matter, they can still get help from the site. With one click, every citizen of the state can take online services from government departments such as depositing electricity fees, depositing or withdrawing money, online application for any job etc. is available.
Documents Required for the Registration of SSO ID
- Bhamashah card
- SIPF ID
- Through Facebook
- Aadhar card
- B R N
- Through Google
SSO ID Rajasthan: Steps to Register
- Open the official site of Rajasthan SSO ID.
- Click on the register option.
- Here, you have many options to register yourself through Facebook/Aadhar card/Gmail/Bhamashah card/Google.
- You have to give a password/ username to create an account in SSO ID in the official portal.
- Then, many questions about your personal information will be asked; answer them correctly.
- After confirming all the details regarding the registration process, press the update option.
- Lastly, now you have been enrolled yourself on the official website of SSO ID.
Steps to Login Your Rajasthan SSO ID
- First of all, visit the official portal of SSO ID to log in.
- Then, on the web page, click on the login option.
- Here, a new tab will appear where you need to put your password & username.
- Then, enter all the relevant information you have provided at the time of registration. Put the same password and registration number here.
- Then pass through the captcha & log in to your account.
- Finally, you can log in to your SSO ID.