Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022: A great initiative is taken by the Chief Minister Mrs Mamata Banerjee of West Bengal, to provide health-related benefits to the people of the state of West Bengal called the “Swasthya Sathi Scheme”. We have provided the information & details about the scheme by the state and how you can take full advantage of this scheme.
A campaign called “Duare” is being conducted to make people aware of the scheme. People of West Bengal firstly need to register themselves if they want to enjoy the benefits of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme.
Details Regarding West Bengal Swasthya Sathi
|Name of the Scheme||Swasthya Sathi Scheme|
|Aim||To provide health related services|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister Mrs. Mamata Banerjee|
|Benefits||Upto 5 Lakh for healthcare issues|
|Conducting body||Government of West Bengal|
Services Available Under Swasthya Sathi Scheme
- App is available to support under Swasthya Sathi Yojana
- All the processes are cashless.
- All the Data of patients is stored online
- If there is a delay in fees, interest charges will be applied.
- 24×7 available service
- Applicant should be a resident (permanent) of West Bengal.
- Coming under the BPL level will also be considered.
- They must not register for any other health plans.
- Applicants must provide original and valid ID proofs.
- The smart card is for female members under this scheme.
Documents Required To Fill Out The Application Form
- BPL certificate
- Residence Proof
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id
- Registration form from any Medical Centre.
- Any Documents from the state government.
How to Apply for WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme Online 2022?
- Firstly, go to the Swasthya Sathi official portal @ swasthyasathi.gov.in.
- Then, in the Main menu, click on the online registration section.
- Then, in the drop-down, select from B under Swasthya Sathi Yojana.
- Enter your relevant information and upload the required documents.
- To complete the process submit your form.
- Finally, save your registration Id for future use.