TN TRB Answer Key 2022 has been released by Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board on trb.tn.nic.in. After a long wait, the answer key for the TN TRB 2022 test has finally been released by the Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board. The answer sheet for all courses and even the master question sheet is also available in a pdf file at the official portal. The exam was held in online mode for various positions like Computer Instructor Grade-I, Post Graduate Assistants & Physical Education Director Grade-I.
This exam was a computer-based test that was organised from 12-20 February 2022. The exam was done in sixteen sessions, and the aspirants were large in numbers; approximately 2,13,859 applicants sat for the test for seventeen subjects all over. Recently, the authority announced the answer key of the question papers.
Table of Contents
Download TN TRB Answer Sheet 2022
1. Firstly, visit the official portal of TN TRB @trb.tn.nic.in.
2. Then look for the section which reads ” recruitment for Physical Education Directors Grade-I / Graduate Assistants and computer instructor Grade I posts” and click on it.
3. Then, drop-down you will have an option of “view answer sheet” press click here.
4. You will be redirected to a new tab
5. Here, you have put your relevant details as asked in the form.
6. Confirm the information and submit it.
7. Finally, carefully read all the guidelines and click on the ” attempted question paper” section.
TN TRB PG Answer Sheet 2022 Objections
If candidates find any sort of mistake in the answer sheet, they can directly submit their objections regarding the answer by providing relevant details and evidence to support their objections. The board will accept the objections from (06.00 pm) 9-13 April 2022 (5.30 pm) via online mode only. If an applicant chooses another kind of medium for sending the objections via post, e-mail, or courier will not be accepted.
The evidence for the objections should be from textbook standards, and no other source of proof from any study material will be valid. However, above all, the course expert’s advice will be taken into consideration. To send objections, candidates can go through the link provided below; it is also accessible on the board’s site.