The recruitment process for various posts under Group 4 by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). A large number of posts needed to be filled by the Tamil Nadu government like Junior Assistant, Field Surveyor, Administrative Officer, Steno-Typist, Typist, etc. Candidates can download the syllabus pdf from the official site www.tnpsc.gov.in to know the nature of the exam.
Table of Contents
Syllabus Information For Group 4 TNPSC
- Name of the Commission – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Jobs type -Group IV Services
- Name of the Post – Steno-Typist, VAO, Junior Assistant, etc.
- Application Date – 21st March 2022
- Openings– Numerous
- End Date – 21st April 2022
- Exam Date of TNPSC Group 4 – 5th June 2022
- Official site – www.tnpsc.gov.in
The commission conducted the exam to fill the vacancies for various posts under Group 4 . Candidates have to be clear in a written exam, skill test, and an interview to get selected for the post. The syllabus for TNPSC Group 4 will be available at the official site, aspirants are requested to know the syllabus thoroughly before appearing for the exam.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Interview( personality Test)
Group 4 Exam Pattern Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Candidates are needed to score 200 questions in 3 hours. The written exam will be of objective type, multiple choice questions for different subjects. Mainly the questions will be about General English, General studies, and Aptitude, the exam for the Group 4 post will be held by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Exam Scheme for TNPSC Group IV 2022
|General Tamil/ English||100|