TS SBTET Hall Ticket 2021/ OUSBTET Hall Tickets 2021/ TS SBTET Diploma Exam Hall Tickets for February Exam/ TS Polytechnic C-18, C-16 Scheme Theory Exam Time Table: Telangana State Board of Technical Education & Traning will conduct the Regular and Supply exam for both Semester and Year based scheme in upcoming days. Exam for C-18 III & IV sem and C-16 Scheme will be conducted from 22 February.
The final Time table for Class C-18 Semester 3rd and 4th, and C-16 to be announced any time soon. The board has scheduled the theory exams from 22 February in the previous notification. Download Notification Here.
Table of Contents
TS SBTET Hall Ticket 2021
The students who started their classes in December 2020 need to appear in the academic exams scheduled in February and March 2021. To appear in the exam, candidates need to download the SBTET Hall Ticket.
Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the OUSBTET Portal and SBTET Exam Portal. A Direct Download link and Download Method is available below.
Theory Exams will have a maximum of 60 Marks. Check the exam scheme below.
TS SBTET Academic Examination Eligibility Criteria: The Candidates Of The Following Schemes/ Courses/Year Are Eligible For Feb 2021 Diploma Examinations: Students Who Are Pursuing Diploma And Polytechnic Courses In Various Disciplines Are Hereby Informed That The Hall Tickets For The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Semesters Exams Will Be Soon Available In The Official Site Of TS SBTET.
How to download TS SBTET Diploma Hall Ticket 2021?
- Go visit the official site of TS SBTET i.e., sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
- In the official site click on the link saying TS SBTET Diploma Hall ticket 2021.
- The link will direct you to a new page where you need to enter your roll number and password.
- After entering the details press on submit button.
- On submitting your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket and keep it safe for future reference
- Hall-ticket issued to you is an important document preserve carefully.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without proper hall-ticket.
- The candidate shall arrive at the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. While entering the examination hall every student shall deposit all books, personal belongings etc at the counter provided.
- No printed/written material, in any form, shall be taken inside the exam hall, other than hall ticket.
- Every student shall cooperate while pockets are being checked or frisked.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall, after half-an-hour of the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before one hour from the commencement of the examination. After one hour, if any candidate wishes to leave or wants to attend any emergency needs, the candidate must return his / her answer script along with question paper to the Invigilator.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given on the Answer Booklet or OMR Bar Code Sheet before starting answering.
- Candidates should not write any matter inside the Answer Booklet which may lead to the identification of the Candidate or institution. If he/she does so, he/she will be booked under malpractice. No colour sketch pens are to be used unless specified question.
- Candidates should carry their own Scientific Calculators, Pens, Pencils and required drawing instruments.
- Candidates will not be allowed with Cell Phones (CDMA & GSM), Pagers, Organizers, PDA’s and palmtops or any other Electronic Gadgets, etc.
- Every student shall follow the regulations during examinations, failing which he/she will be booked under malpractice case.
- Candidates are advised to check all the pages in the ’32-page Answer Booklet’ supplied to him/her. All answers are to be written within the given booklet only.
- No additional sheet/s will be supplied under any circumstances.