A Notification has been published to recruit candidates for Sub -Inspector and Constable posts. The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) aims to fill up the vacancies in nearly 16,614 different positions, of which 15,644 are SCT PC civil posts. The remaining 383 openings are for CO and SCT PC IT, Driver and Mechanic, whereas 33 slots are for ASI FPB, CO and SCT SI IT, PTO.
Table of Contents
TSLPRB TS Police Recruitment 2022 Stages
To get selected for the post, candidates need to qualify in the mentioned stages that are:- (1) Preliminary written test (PWT), (2) Physical measurement test (PMT) followed by (3)Physical efficiency test (PET) and lastly, the (4)Final written exam (FWE).
TSLPRB TS Police Recruitment Details
|Starting Date of Application||02/05/2022|
|Final Date of Application Submission||20/05/2022|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||Not yet Announced|
Vacancies for the Posts of Police Constable & SI
|Sub Inspector in PTO||03|
|Scientific Assistant (FSL)||32|
|Sub Inspector (IT&C)||23|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (FPB)||08|
|Reserve Sub Inspector of Police(SARCPL)||05|
|Lab Attendant (FSL)||1|
|Lab Technician (FSL)||17|
|Police Constable in Mechanic PTO||21|
|Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR)||69|
|Police Constable in IT&C||262|
|Police Constable (SARCPL)||100|
|Sub Inspector in Civil||415|
|Police Constable in Civil||4,965|
|Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP)||23|
|Director-General of Police||1|
|Police Constable in Driver PTO||100|
|Police Constable (TSSP)||5,704|
|Police Constable (A.R)||4,423|
The paycheck of TSLPRB Police Constable & SI
For police constable posts, the basic pay is between Rs 16,400 – Rs 49,870 & for Sub Inspector (SI) post, the salary is Rs 28,940 – Rs 78,910. Other benefits are given for these posts, such as Medical expenses/Detachment allowance/Dearness allowance/City compensatory allowance/ Leave encashment/ Travel expenses/ Facility house rent allowance/ Admissibility etc.
What are the Roles of a Police Constable?
- Search for information linked with subversive crimes, terrorists, criminals, and anti-social factors.
- Collect details about an individual or group of people who are threatening to break the laws or are the reason for causing any damage.
- Doing patrols, pickets and beats.
- Giving equal respect & sympathy to every sector of people, such as women, aged people, children and poor people.
- Keeping the evidence of a crime in safe hands and summoning criminals.
- Be in time during duty hours for parades or weekly training.
- Performing their duty in any festival season, Security duties, riots, elections, Bundhs, or Bundobust
What are the Roles of a Sub Inspector (SI)?
- To maintain prevention & detention of crime, law & order, investigation in his jurisdiction and to supervise junior staff to work with total honesty and discipline.
- Making police schemes and arranging patrols and beats.
- Keeping a good relationship with the localities, villagers or his Neighboring police station.
- Investigation of all cases reported in his jurisdiction.
- Punctual at the time of duty.
- the First one to be present at the crime scene came to observe every necessary detail related to the crime.
- To ensure sanitation of its police station or its locality.